The Council is comprised of over 100 members who practice in the areas of estate and business planning. Each year, between November and May, four dinner meetings are held, at varying local venues, each featuring a special guest speaker to both educate and inspire us.
Detailed requirements for membership are listed in Article III of the Articles of Association. Article III of the Articles of Association
To begin, please follow these simple steps:
- Please Register on the website in order to establish your username and password.
- Complete the online application. Please note: you must be sponsored by two current members of the Council. An application will not be considered without such sponsorship. (See application for further instruction).
- You will receive notification that your application has been received.
- Upon approval of your application by the Board, you will receive an email instructing you to pay the annual membership fee, which is currently $175.00. You may submit your application online or by sending payment to the Council’s Treasurer. Once your application has been approved you may update your Directory listing.
As a member, you may enjoy many online benefits:
- A profile entry in the members only directory and the ability to make on-line updates to your profile as needed
- On-line registration and payment for events
- Forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow members
- On-line payment of your membership dues. You may pay your annual membership fee of $175.00 online or by sending payment to the Treasurer. Please make your check payable to the Estate and Business Planning Council of Worcester County.
These benefits are exclusive to active members and are accessible by logging onto the website: